Shortly after moving here, we realized we missed "Crepes A-Go-Go" - a little, no nonsense place that served a large variety of delicious savory and sweet French crepes. Paul, Abby, and I loved that place. The abundant use of Nutella couldn't possibly have had any influence.... Abby started eating there since before she had teeth!

So, we had to quickly find a replacement restaurant to get our crepes fixes and we have in a trendy French cafe called "Crepes N Crepes" in Cherry Creek North in Denver. A little pricier, a little more sophisticated, but same wealth of a menu, though you do get what you pay for and their crepes are divine. Paul would have preferred a thinner batter and a crispier crepe, but I really, really like their chewier pancakes. Their "poulet au gratin" with sun-dried tomato pesto sauce is so perfect I think I'll have to order that a few more times before I could bring myself to order something else.

Here are a couple of pictures of Abby sitting at the back patio of the cafe, waiting for our order.

Comments (0)