Santa gave Abby a Vtech Kidizoom digital camera for Christmas. Abby loves taking pictures with this camera and it has helped her fight the urge to always grab my point-and-shoot every time I take pictures.

The camera has some neat features such as allowing kids to put antlers or photo frames on or around their photo subjects and a handful of games suitable for preschool age kids. The menu options and buttons are intuitive and Abby has been able to figure all the basic functions out without our guidance.

Low-light photos are pretty poor, but we've gotten some interesting shots. With enough light, though, this camera does surprisingly well for a product found in the TOYS aisle.

Below is a gallery of Abby's recent photo accomplishments.

I swear this photo starts moving if you stare at it long enough.

Taking a picture of mom taking a picture of me!

Self-portrait

Our neighborhood - in good light, resolution on the camera is not bad.

I believe this is the tail light of our mini van.

A pretty decent shot of Uncle Allen!

Comments (1)

On February 26, 2010 at 3:58 PM , Lolli said...

Does this also mean a future scrapbooker on the way as well ?! Fun to post pics they take. I did this with my guys when they were little. Pictures of Barney stuffed dinosaur, their cup, TV, floor....definitely a different viewpoint.