There was a sale of microSD cards this past weekend and I picked up a 2 GB card with adapters for $8.99. So, now I finally have a means of easily moving the photos on my cell phone onto my computer!

We have Verizon Wireless and I have a simple LG phone that allows external memory. Over the past year or so, I have taken a few pictures here and there with the camera on the phone, but I rarely took the trouble to send the pictures out or move them to a more permanent location.

If I ever needed to move a photo from the phone, I always sent a picture message, which costs 10 cents each to send. Too much for this cheapskate! I know I could have taken advantage of the Verizon service, My Pix Place for free, but I couldn't be bothered.

Now, I simply stick the microSD card in my phone, select and save all of my photos onto the card, plug the card into my computer, and pffft! - just like that - everything taken care of.

Here are some fun photos I found on my phone.
















Comments (0)