Non-stress test last Friday went great. I had 5 contractions during the 20 minute test. Although they were irregular contractions, they gave us good data showing that the baby can handle labor stress well.

I asked the doctor not to do a cervical check this time because it really doesn't tell anything, so they'll check next week instead.

Good news is I'm sleeping a lot better these last few weeks. I think my body is just recognizing that sleep deprivation is just around the corner and is letting me doze a little better for now. Also - more likely the case - the baby is running out of room to kick, jab, punch, and stretch, so her movements are not waking me up nearly as often. No matter the reason, I'm just grateful to feel rested in the morning after the last couple of months of nightly tossing and turning!

Comments (0)