How could I forget the copious amounts of hair shedding that occurs about 4 months after baby is born?! Ack! So, obnoxious. I feel like I'm going to be bald if this continues for another week and I didn't have that much hair to begin with.

Well, now's as good a time to try Mane N Tail as ever. We heard about this shampoo awhile ago. Paul and I had a good laugh and then thought, why not give it a try. It was developed for horses, but when owners saw the shinier, stronger, healthier hair on the horses, it was believed that humans might benefit from the same formula. Many, many testimonials indicate that this product is worth a try, so while I'm going through this dramatic hair loss, we thought we would try Mane N Tail to see what we can salvage.

It's only been about a week and so far I have found that my hair is a lot more manageable. I was afraid we may smell like horses, for some reason, but thank goodness that's not true. The shampoo smells really nice and lathers great. The conditioner smells ok, but works very well. Both rinse out cleaner than any other shampoo I've ever used.

Time will tell if this has any effects on creating healthier, shinier, stronger hair, as advertised!

Comments (0)