More than 10 years ago, the Cherry Creek Mall in Denver opened their indoor play area, which consisted of soft, giant, breakfast items where kids can climb, jump on, crawl under, and basically have a great time.

So, for as long as I could remember, hopping on sliced bananas, skipping on the waffle squares, and sliding down bacon strips was the huge attraction for me at this super chic mall where the only thing I could afford was a Cinnabon.




In August 2010, they had pulled all of the breakfast items and created a new "Looney Toons in Colorado" themed play area and we went to check it out yesterday.






Kayleigh is finally old enough to get in on the action, with lots of help, of course.


"Look, Mama! I'm on fire!"

I am thrilled with Playtime Creations, which is the company that designed this play area, which is creative, fun, and safe for the little ones.

Wouldn't you love to have some of their Classic Elements in your backyard? Prop your feet up on a ladybug or read a book while leaning against a baby bigfoot turtle? I definitely would!

Comments (0)