Despite the loss of an hour, I love enjoying the later sunset thanks to Daylight Savings.

It's Monday and I was dragging all day. Work was slow. The weather outside was GORGEOUS and I was stuck inside staring at a computer screen.

Luckily, I was going to leave work early and visit the daycare near our house because Kayleigh will transfer there once Abby starts Kindergarten next year. It is the same chain of childcare that Kayleigh and Abby are currently at, but because each facility is franchised, the franchise-owners and staff make or break the daycare. As it turns out, I love this one. The facility was immaculate, similar to their current school. I met the assistant director, spoke with their director, and got to speak with their lead teacher in the class Kayleigh will be entering. Amazingly enough, the lead teacher transferred to this daycare one year ago from our current school and she not only remembers me, but she is very fond of Kayleigh, having been her teacher when she was a year old!

Anyway, I got to leave work at 3:30! Picked up the girls after I registered Kayleigh at the daycare, then met Paul for dinner. Paul left work early as well to get his right index finger x-rayed because of a run-in with a chain-linked fence a few weeks ago. He left to play in his Monday evening racquet ball league and the girls and I got to enjoy some outdoor time at a nearby park.

Such a great way to end a Monday!










Comments (0)