I got a MacBook yesterday and have been making strides at learning all the cool applications used for photos. Abigail was very interested in her mommy's new toy and wanted to help. Taking advantage of the MacBook's integrated camera, I opened up the Photo Booth application so she could see herself on the monitor. Enthralled, she started banging on the keyboard and soon stumbled upon the way to take photos of herself. She spent the next 5 minutes grabbing at the keys and managed to capture several fun shots of herself and mommy.

Comments (2)

On March 4, 2008 at 4:35 AM , Amber said...

Oh my gosh - Abigail is so cute, and she looks like she's having so much fun. I can't wait to meet her!

 
On March 4, 2008 at 6:21 PM , Olya said...

Ah! Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing! She has already figured out how to take pictures on the MacBook, huh? Hm. I think I'm going to adjust my "Time to Retire" estimate to 10 years. ;)