This past Thursday - four days after she learned to pull herself up to a stand - we found Abigail crawling for the first time. I was setting up to take a picture of her to make Po-Po's birthday card and was fiddling with the camera when I noticed that she had crawled four steps over to me and was now patting my leg! Today, we were able to obtain video proof that she can crawl. The hard part of trying to get her to crawl on cue is finding the right "bait." Luckily, we've got daddy's watch.

I find it HILARIOUS that she won't crawl that last step.



The next video we will try to make is of Abigail "dancing" - something she started doing today. She will start her music player (a Fisher-Price baby MP3 player that plays when a large orange button is pressed) and bounce to the music. Very cute!

Comments (0)