I just experienced the world's quickest hair cut! I walked into the salon at 1:55PM. My coat was taken, a robe put on, my hair washed (twice) with a scalp massage, my hair was cut and styled, and the cut was paid for and stylist tipped...all within 15 minutes. As I put on my coat to leave, I was not surprised to see the clock barely hitting 2:10.

The stylist was amazingly fast. I never saw her comb, shears, or her hands very clearly - It was all a blur.

I went to a Korean hair stylist next to the HMart in Aurora. It was called Leekaja Hair Bis. I get mistaken for Korean so often that I figured it might not be bad to try a Korean hair stylist. Perhaps they will know better what would suit me.

No one there spoke much English, but they know what they're doing and I felt comfortable right away and was willing to trust them. My hair stylist came up to me and said, "Style?" gesturing chin-length short cut. I said, "Yeah." "Bob," she said. I said, "Yeah." Half way through the hair cut, she pulled my hair to one side to indicate a part direction and asked, "This?" I said, "Yeah." Her hands barely touched my hair how quickly she moved to style it and at the end, she asked, "Ok?" To which I replied, "Yeah!"

I was totally happy with the cut.

Comments (0)