Abby learned to blow her nose sometime around 14 months. However, we have always had to hold the tissue to her nose and help her "finish the job"........until today!

She came down with a cold on Friday and has had to fight a runny nose the whole weekend, but I think she finally got sick of having me chase her throughout the house to wipe her nose.

We were watching the Superbowl today and somewhere around the 3rd quarter of the game, she marched over to the Kleenex box, grabbed a tissue, blew hard once, twice, wiped, then gave one last thorough blow and an absolutely perfectly executed series of clean-up wipes. When she was done, she ran to the trash can and threw away the used tissue.

I couldn't believe it!! I'm so excited about this new development.

My baby can blow her own nose!!!! :)

Comments (0)