My lunch bag has been getting on my nerves lately. It's this big, rectangular, purple thing and that is such a waste of space and hard to carry. I hate the hard container inside that restricts the types and size of food containers I can use. When I have lunch to bring, sometimes I just throw it in my purse without bothering with the lunch bag, but I sometimes wind up forgetting to put items in the fridge when I get to work that they end up spoiling and I hate wasting food like that.

So, I have been casually - very casually - monitoring shopping blogs for lunchtime food solutions and I was thrilled to have stumbled upon these totes from Spring Los Angeles.


Just the right shape and size (they come in medium and large bags)! Plus, they're so darned cute, which is always a great reason to buy something, right husband? ;)

Comments (0)