So, Paul and I are enjoying the second "Recovery Week" of the P90X workout, which means we have only 4 more weeks remaining.

We have definitely been noticing results. Weight-wise, neither one of us have lost more than a couple of pounds, but what's shocking is that our body fat percentage has gone down significantly. Mine has been cut in half! Which means that despite very little weight loss, I'm fitting into clothes that I hadn't worn since I was 10-15 pounds lighter!

Both of us are much, much more flexible and feeling more toned. Stamina is up, energy is way up for me. I'm not as lethargic during the day and feel like I'm getting more things accomplished overall.

The biggest shocker for me is that I'm still enjoying the workouts. We have skipped several days due to illness or Kayleigh not wanting to go to bed, but more often than not we are looking forward to the 1-1.5 hours of working out. We are both getting better at the workouts - Paul can do impressively low, chest-brushing-ground push-ups now - but they are tailored for a wide variety of fitness levels, so they continue to be just as challenging.

The one workout we still despise, though - Ab Ripper X. Not even a full workout, just 17 minutes of pure torture!

Comments (0)