We have had a house cleaner come to our house once a month for awhile now and every time I'm amazed at how clean our house can get. Too bad we can't keep it that way for long. :(

With a toddler, a newborn, and three cats, this house looks chaotic if not tidied every day. So, most of the time, picking up is all we have time for. Dishes pile up for a couple of days before we get around to them and laundry piles up on the washer until we get enough to start a load. Cat hair is in everything!

For the past week I have been fighting a cold that's knocked me off my feet, so imagine how blessed and thankful I felt for our house cleaner when I returned home today to the fresh scent of newly polished floors, fluffy couch cushions that no longer had crumbs and cat hair scratching our legs, a shiny kitchen with no dishes in the sink, clean bathrooms without a single spot on the mirrors, tidy playroom, freshly vacuumed carpets everywhere, and perfectly made beds.

I love our house cleaner!

Comments (0)